Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football now available digitally on Xbox One and PS4
MADISON, Wis. – Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2020 is releasing digitally on Xbox One and PS4 for $29.99 USD.
The indie team of Canuck Play and Spear Interactive have dedicated themselves to providing a video game for simulation football fans that is driven by community feedback. The 2020 game will feature numerous improvements, upgrades, and new features:
● Unity Partnership – Unity experts enhanced the core infrastructure of the game, featuring improvements to the following areas: game performance (frame rate), lighting system, player movement, object avoidance, and custom receiver animations.
● Overhauled Gameplay Experience – New audio throughout the game, improved linemen interaction, open field running, tackle physics, defensive back coverages, QB animation speed, more tipped passes, faster hand-offs, expanded AI, in-game stat overlays, new broadcast and gameplay camera angles.
● Play Designer – For the first time in over 10 years, a full football play designer returns to consoles. Gamers can design both offensive and defensive plays. Implement standard playbook strategies with receiver route trees, read progressions, play action, run types, man and zone coverage, blitz packages, QB spy, and even set player motion.
● Dynasty Mode 2.0 – Conference championships, player transfers, Juniors leaving for the draft, new Bowl games, updated depth chart screen, faster simulation engine, diverse play calling (giving each team a new identity), enhanced accuracy in recruit generation (including height and weight), detailed recruit commitments and player suspensions, and much more.
● Unrivaled Customization – Brand new “Customization Hub” to manage custom leagues, teams, and players. Choose from over 300 stock logos or create one with the logo editor. All leagues are now available in Play Now & Season Mode, including a new 32-team league structure.
● Play as Legendary Quarterback Doug Flutie – throw a hail mary in Play Now, win a championship in Season Mode, or even design plays for Doug in the brand new play designer.
● Custom Controls – Customize on-field game controls to get a familiar feel or a brand new one.
● Multiple Rule Sets & Field Sizes – Still the only game to feature multiple football rule sets. Choose from U.S. Pro, Canadian or College Football rule sets. Field size and game ball will update according to the selection.
“While building this year’s game, we focused on improving our core infrastructure to provide the best simulation football experience for gamers,” said Dave Winter, Founder and Lead Developer at Canuck Play. “We are excited for everybody to see this year’s new additions and improvements. Thank you for your continued support.”
Maximum Football 2020 is now available on the PlayStation and Microsoft digital stores. Check out more on Doug Flutie
LAS VEGAS, Nevada — The No. 9 UniFirst Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE, driven by NASCAR’s most popular driver, Chase Elliott, will make its third and final appearance of the 2020 season at the South Point 400 on Sunday, September 27, at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, Nevada. The fourth race of the Cup Series playoffs will begin at 7 p.m. EST and will be televised on NBC Sports Network (NBCSN).
UniFirst Corporation (NYSE: UNF), a North American leader in providing customized work uniform programs, corporate attire, and facility service products, is serving as the primary sponsor of the No. 9 Hendrick Motorsports team for select races during the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series season.
Elliott last piloted the No. 9 UniFirst Chevy at the NASCAR All-Star Race at Bristol Motor Speedway in July, taking home the checkered flag and the $1 million grand prize. UniFirst Chevrolet made its 2020 debut on March 8 at Phoenix Raceway, with Elliott starting from the pole position and leading 93 laps en route to a top-10 finish.
Elliott completed the best regular season of his NASCAR Cup Series career in 2020, earning wins at Charlotte on May 28 and the DAYTONA Road Course on August 16, in addition to his win at the All-Star Race exhibition at Bristol. He ultimately finished the regular season with six stage wins and 10 top-five finishes. Elliott is fifth in the NASCAR Cup Series playoff standings with 3,021 points as the series heads to Las Vegas to kick off the Round of 12.
“We’re looking forward to getting the UniFirst Chevy back on track at Las Vegas,” Elliott said. “Vegas is a track that that went pretty well for us earlier this season. Obviously, a lot has changed since then, but we’re ready to go. With this race being the first in the Round of 12, it’s important that we run well and get the green and white UniFirst Chevy up front on Sunday.”
The South Point 400 serves as the fourth race of the NASCAR Cup Series playoffs and the first race in the Round of 12. Elliott led 70 laps and picked up two stage wins during his last visit to Las Vegas Motor Speedway in February. And, in 2019, he collected a fourth-place finish in September and a ninth-place result in March at the 1.5 mile track.
“Chase has provided UniFirst – our 14,000 employee Team Partners and our two million uniform wearers – with so much excitement during the entire 2020 campaign,” said Adam Soreff, director of marketing and communications for UniFirst. “It’s only appropriate that our partnership culminates with this key postseason race. We can’t wait to see what Chase has in store this Sunday while piloting our No. 9 UniFirst Chevy.”
The 2020 NASCAR season marks the fourth year of UniFirst’s multi-year partnership with 12-time NASCAR Cup Series champions Hendrick Motorsports. UniFirst is the Official Workwear Provider of Hendrick Motorsports, supplying work clothing and uniforms to the team, as well as to its sister company, Hendrick Automotive Group, the largest privately held retail automotive organization in the United States.
GoodGamer is India’s first Daily Fantasy Sports and true Esports gaming platform. It will launch with cricket and CS:GO and add Football (Soccer), Valorant, Dota 2, a Quiz game and Indian Rummy before 2021. GoodGamer is the first to offer several other features, including prop fantasy contests, player injury reports, player injury alerts, an AI-based lineup optimizer, and private contests where the contest creators can earn a commission for creating and managing the contests.
In addition to the official launch, GoodGamer has signed an advertising agreement with Disney+ Hotstar, the official live streaming platform for all premium sports in India, including Cricket. GoodGamer will be present as an advertiser on the biggest T20 League tournament that begins in September in UAE. Disney+ Hotstar is India’s largest premium streaming platform that has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment – from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas.
GoodGamer has signed international bowler’s, Umesh Yadav and Kuldeep Yadav as the Company’s brand influencers for the festive season to mark the return of cricket. Umesh Yadav is an Indian cricketer with 10 years of professional experience playing for multiple domestic, T20 league and national teams. He was the highest wicket-taker for India in the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup. Yadav also plays for the national team as well as multiple domestic franchise teams.
“India and Cricket represent an incredible opportunity for GoodGamer. With a cricket fan base reaching 900 million users, the return of franchise cricket on Disney + Hotstar is the perfect place and time for launching our app. Our app is also primed to gain access to India’s 350 million mobile gamers with CS:GO and our future launch of Valorant, Dota 2 and Freefire, The demographics in India couldn’t be better aligned with the unique sports and Esports focus of our Daily Fantasy app,” said GoodGamer CEO Charles Creighton. “We have planned to launch in the region for some time, but doing so just in time for this tournament is the icing on the cake for us. With all eyes on cricket through to the Final Match in November, our unique features will bring an attractive alternative to Indian DFS fans – fans we can keep engaged throughout the year with our year-round calendar of Esports & traditional sports contests, quiz games, and more.”
GoodGamer’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Good Gamer India Private Limited is located in Bangalore, India to manage operations, marketing and customer service led by former Vancouverite Ravi Nagarajachar, Vice President of Operations.
“Having lived in Vancouver, Canada, and now back in my native Bangalore, it’s exciting for me to be working with the team at GoodGamer to bring this app to Indian sports and Esports fans,” said Ravi Nagarajachar. “We’ve developed a fantastic relationship with leading Esports tournament organizers and marketing groups such as Skyesports of Chennai, one of the top Esports tournament organizers and casters in India. Skyesports will be leveraging their million+ followers, influencer contacts, and its 50 million users reach on Youtube to give us that rocket fuel for our launch here. So many cricket fans also love Esports, this is a perfect fit that makes sense.”
GoodGamer is offering a deposit bonus for every deposit a player makes to enter a DFS contest. Users can earn additional money by signing up for GoodGamer’s Refer-a-Friend program. The Refer-a-Friend program allows a user to earn up to ₹100 Cash Bonus for each referral and a 5% Cash Bonus on a friend’s deposit up to a ₹1000 Cash Bonus. The more friends a player refers to play in a real money contest, the larger bonus. Users may register after they download the app on GoodGamer.in.